Any child or young person living in the Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre area who is:
• currently living in a home with domestic abuse.
• having contact with the abusive parent/perpetrator
• experiencing abuse within their own intimate relationship.
• currently on a child protection/child in need plan
due to exposure of domestic abuse.
• part of a family which has been referred to MARAC (Fylde & Wyre District only).
How to refer to us
For professionals: contact us on 0300 32 32 100 (option 3) or e-mail email@example.com.
For young people: Please speak to your school chaplain about our service.
Things we can do to support you:
…a chance for the you to talk about your experiences in a safe environment using age appropriate resources, language and a flexible approach to meet each person’s individual needs.
…around topics such as safety planning, confidence and self esteem building, safe and unsafe relationships, and domestic abuse. This can be delivered in a range of settings such as schools, children’s centres, community centres, and is tailored towards the age of the individual or group.
…an opportunity to meet other young people who have had similar experiences, gain support from each other and reduce the feeling of isolation.
…the service supports the non-abusing parent in re-learning how to interact with their child/ren. This is aimed at rebuilding their relationships and establishing a positive parental role model.