The Empowerment Team were delighted to be invited by Blackpool’s Mayor, Amy Cross to meet with her and members of the local community at Blackpool Town Hall. The Mayor has chosen Empowerment as her chosen charity for 2019-2020, which gives us an amazing opportunity to share the story of our fantastic charity to a wider audience. We’ll keep you posted for a number of very exciting fundraising events over the next year.
- Empowerment Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) and what self-isolation means to residents in Blackpool?
- Football legend Paul Stewart joins Empowerment as a patron
- The LGBT International Powerlifting Championships Announce their theme for 2020 – “Empowerment”
- Mayor’s Ball in aid of Empowerment – Tickets available now